- Aicrane rubber tyred gantry crane for customers:
- Capacity 10-800T, support customization
- High flexibility and mobility for operation
- Used in various places, such as construction sites, storage yards, ports, etc.
Wide Applications of Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
Rubber tyred gantry crane is a kind of flexible crane solution, and it makes the heavy objects handling much easier, safer and more efficient. The rubber tyred crane is widely used for different occasions, such as concrete precast, external logistics storage, wind energy, tunnel construction, power plant, port terminals, shipyard and other occasions.
Rubber Tyre Gantry Crane Types
Aicrane rubber tyred gantry cranes are designed in different types and with different capacities to suit different requirements, such as single beam rubber tire crane, double beam rubber tired crane and A-frame rubber-tyred crane. The tyre mounted gantry cranes are well recognized by the customers in the market due to its flexibility and versatility.
To lift different materials, the RTG rubber tyred gantry crane can equip with one, two or four electric hoists, or the crane can also work with one or two trolleys to meet different transferring requirements. The electric hoist can be European type wire rope hoist or electric chain hoist.
Lifting capacity:5-150 ton
Lifting height:6-12 m
Lifting capacity:5-500 ton
Lifting height:6-30 m
Lifting capacity:5-500 ton
Lifting height:6-30 m
Lifting capacity:50-900 ton
Lifting height:5-40 m
Steering Modes of Rubber Tyred Gantry Crane
This video clearly demonstrates the structure of rubber tyred gantry crane and its flexibility. The rubber tyred gantry crane can be designed with different travelling and steering modes to suit different requirements, mainly including: Forward and backward straight movement, 90-degree lateral movement, Oblique movement, Pivot steering, Ackerman steering, Forward swing and Retral swing etc. Click the video to know some details:
Spreaders for Rubber Gantry Crane
To lift and transfer different kinds of heavy materials, different spreaders are selected as the lifting device for the rubber gantry cranes. For special lifting requirements, we will customize the rubber tyre crane spreaders according to the actual work needs.
Aicrane Rubber Tyre Gantry Crane Solutions
As a professional and reliable crane manufacturer and supplier, We have provided a wide range of rubber-tyred gantry crane solutions for customers from different countries and regions，and we also provide customized options to suit specific requirements. Check the following rubber tire gantry crane solutions for your reference before you make a choice:
Lifting capacity: 7.5T+7.5T
Lifting height: 7.2m
Work duty: A4
Lifting capacity: 100T
Lifting height: 7m
Lifting speed: 0.8/5m/min
Lifting capacity: 50T+50T
Lifting height: 10m
Work duty: A5
Lifting capacity: 30T
Lifting height: 4.2m
Work duty: A5
Tyre Mounted Gantry Crane Cases
Indoor maintenance of valves in workshop
The client’s company is responsible for the operation and maintenance of Units 1-4 of the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant
The rubber tyred gantry is equipped with a European standard wire rope hoist 10 ton as its lifting device for heavy objects transferring. Now the 10 ton rubber tyre crane has been successfully installed on site and the customer was very satisfied with our crane product.
Used for lifting concrete blocks
A-frame structure, double beam with double trolley
Aicrane Professional Service
Aicrane provides pre-sales service, on-sales service and after-sales service to gurantee that the clients can purchase suitable and reliable products from us and get service support at any time they need. Our service mainly consists of consultation and communication, equipment solution recommendation, equipment testing, installation and maintenance, product packaging and shipping, product operation training and so on.
How To Select A Suitable Rubber Tire Gantry Crane
Why Cooperate With Us?
- Crane type: According to different work requirements, the rubber tyred crane can be single beam or double beam crane, and can adopt electric or hydraulic drive mode. Different crane types have different prices.
- Crane parameters: The main parameters include load capacity, lifting height, span, work speed and so on. To suit different work needs, we provide rubber tyre gantry cranes with different parameters, therefore the costs will different correspondingly.
- Special features: Some users require the gantry crane with special features to suit the special work environment, like equipping with special protection device. The rtg gantry crane with special features generally will cost more.
- Raw materials: The raw material price fluctuations will also affect the crane price.
- Transportation cost: Since the rubber tire cranes will be shipped to different countries and regions or adopt different transportation ways, the whole costs will be different.
- Main Beam: The main beam is the main force-bearing member of the crane. It adopts a box-shaped structure. The trolley track is laid on two main beams. There are two types of track laying: one is to be laid in the center of the main girder section; the other is to be laid on a web on one side of the upper flange plate edge.
- Support Legs: The legs generally adopt a box-shaped variable cross-section structure. The inner side of the leg plane is generally flat, so the space inside the leg is larger, which is conducive to the layout of the electrical room and the power room. The two legs are generally connected by connecting rods to ensure the size between the two main beams and increase the lateral rigidity.
- Bottom Beam: The bottom beam generally adopts a box-shaped structure of equal section, which is connected with the crane running mechanism by a pin shaft, and the connecting lug adopts a thick plate structure.
- Trolley Frame: The trolley frame is generally an I-beam combined structure, with walkways on both sides, and four-corner suspension platforms for maintenance of pulleys and other components.
- The crane running mechanism is composed of wheel set, transmission mechanism, frame and balance beam, steering system, safety protection device.
- The wheel set consists of tires, rims, wheel axles and two bearing seats. The tires are often 18.00-25 engineering tires, 28-40 levels.
- The transmission mechanism generally uses a vertical motor, which drives the large sprocket on the driving axle to drive the wheel through reducer, sprocket, and transmission chain.
- The driving part is equipped with an adjustment device to adjust the tension of the chain.
- The frame is a saddle-shaped structure, which is connected with the balance beam through a rotating shaft.The steering modes include 90° steering, Ackerman steering, pivot steering, forward swing, retral swing, etc.
- The safety protection device includes guards to protect the wheels, oblique wedge blocks for the tires to resist strong winds, and anti-collision switches.
- Wheel drive: The wheels are driven by friction, and the transmission is stable, but slipping will occur when the braking is too strong or in rain. The use of a four-wheel full-drive trolley basically eliminates the slipping phenomenon. The transmission system is an electric motor driving the reducer, and the output end of the reducer drives the wheels at both ends through a floating shaft.
- Rack drive: The motor drives the left and right long shafts through the reducer. The cantilever gear on the long shaft meshes with the racks on both sides to rotate. Each rack is welded to the girder through spacers. The rack rotates reliably, does not slip, and the walking positioning is accurate.
- A deceleration limit switch is set before the end of the trolley, and a stop limit and an emergency stop limit are set at the end. When not working, the trolley is anchored with an anchoring device. The anchoring device has various forms such as anchor pin and screw.
- Check whether there are obstacles in the walking route of the crane, and remove the anti-climbing device.
- Do the pre-work inspection of the engine as required.
- Check whether the lights of the main beam and crane running mechanism are normal (only for night work).
- Check whether the hanger connection signal and the spreader turn lock indicator light are normal.
- Check whether each limiter, emergency stop switch and other safety devices are normal.
- Check whether the communication equipment and alarm device are normal.
- Carry out a no-load test run to check whether the mechanisms are normal.
- Carry out a heavy-duty test run: slowly lift a heavy box by 0.3 meters and stop, check the lifting performance and braking performance; move the trolley, and check whether the anti-sway system is normal.